It was funny in the past week how I was ridiculed for my belief in God. It wasn’t the first time nor will it be the last. Well here is only one of many reasons I believe that there is a superior being. The following is a just a short list of what the what human body is comprised of. There is no way to calculate the odds of all this coming together “by chance”. There is a design to our bodies, so therefore there has to be one that designed it.
|1. The human body is made up of a head, neck, torso, two arms and two legs. The average height of an adult human is about 5 to 6 feet tall. The human body is made to stand erect, walk on two feet, use the arms to carry and lift, and has opposable thumbs (able to grasp).
2. The adult body is made up of: 100 trillion cells, 206 bones,
3. There are many systems in the human body:
4. Every square inch of the human body has about 19 million skin cells.
5. Every hour about 1 billion vells in the human body must be replaced.
6. The average human head has about 100,000 hairs.
7. The circulatory system of arteries, veins, and capillaries is about 60,000 miles long.
8. The heart beats more than 2.5 billion times in an average lifetime.
9. There are about 9,000 taste buds on the surface of the tongue, in the throat, and on the roof of the mouth.
10. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
11. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
12. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop … Even your heart.
13. You blink over 10,000,000 times a year.
14. The human brain weighs about 3 pounds.
15. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
16. Only 7% of the population are left handed.
17. One fourth of the bones in your body are in your feet.
18. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
19. Children tend to grow faster in the spring.
20. The most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger.